Smart thermostats have the technology to keep your home in Asheboro, North Carolina, a comfortable temperature all year. They’re also great at helping you lower your overall energy use and save money. Check out some of the popular features and benefits you can enjoy when switching to a smart thermostat.
Features of Smart Thermostats
Smart thermostats come with a variety of benefits ranging from energy savings to convenience. Some only have basic features, while others offer more advanced options. While the features you’ll find on your smart thermostat will directly relate to the type of model you purchase, some of the most common features you can find with smart thermostats include the following:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: One of the primary features of a smart thermostat is the ability to control your HVAC system remotely through an app on your smart device.
- Voice Control: Many smart thermostats now have the ability to be controlled via voice commands, allowing you to change the temperature in your home without getting up.
- Learning Capabilities: A smart thermostat will learn your temperature habits and make adjustments automatically without human intervention.
- Alerts: Many smart thermostats come with the ability to set a number of important alerts, such as for clogged filters or system problems. These alerts can be extremely beneficial, especially when you’re away on vacation.
- Energy Reporting: A smart thermostat can provide you with information on your regular energy use, allowing you to make the necessary adjustments to maximize your energy savings.
Benefits of Smart Thermostats
The features above can provide you with a host of benefits that can help you take control of the energy in your home. As a result, you’ll save money on your energy bills. Here are some of the other benefits you’ll most likely find with a smart thermostat:
- Remote access
- App-based scheduling
- Energy tracking
Do you want to enjoy the features and benefits of a smart thermostat for your HVAC system? Contact Charlie’s Heating & Cooling at (336) 629-5453 today. We’ll help you choose the best smart thermostat to keep your home comfortable and reduce your overall energy costs.
Image provided by Shutterstock