AC Maintenance & HVAC Maintenance Plans for Greensboro, NC & Surrounding Cities
Normal use can take a toll on our HVAC system. Particularly cold winters or hot summers are, therefore, more taxing. The more you use your heating and cooling equipment, the more wear and tear they experience. Annual HVAC maintenance is a must to ensure that you continue to receive the heating, cooling and indoor air quality results you need.
Residential and Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Our team provides comprehensive HVAC maintenance for residential and light commercial HVAC systems. We recommend AC maintenance before summer for your air conditioner and during fall for your heater. We will perform all cleaning and repairs to make sure your system is ready for the season ahead.
Our technicians have the training and experience to service a variety of HVAC products from different manufacturers. Make sure to schedule preventive maintenance in time, so that you reduce the risk of an HVAC emergency and so your system will be well-prepared for the demands of the season.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
We offer Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum maintenance plans. The Platinum Agreement is the most comprehensive, but with all plans you benefit from:
- Energy savings – Annual maintenance keeps your machine running as efficiently as possible to reduce energy consumption and, therefore, your energy bills.
- Correction of developing problems – We can pinpoint and correct developing problems to prevent equipment failure.
- Lower life cycle expenses – Over the life of your equipment, you will experience lower total operating costs lower utility bills and repair needs.
- Longer life cycles for equipment – Preventive maintenance keeps your system in good shape so that it lasts longer.
- Quality Technical Personnel (QTP) – Our technical personnel receive valuable service support and training in HVAC maintenance. As a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor and a Trane Comfort Specialist with NATE certified technicians, you can be further assured of our HVAC expertise.
- Maximized indoor comfort – We clean and tune your system so that you experience more efficient heating and cooling and improved indoor air quality.
Our maintenance plans are designed to lower operating costs and increase comfort and peace of mind. Gold and Platinum Agreement customers receive additional benefits such as:
- Priority service – You are first in line when you need service. We take pride in providing prompt response to all customers. However, Bronze, Silver and Platinum customers are always prioritized.
- No overtime charges – Some jobs might take a little longer than we anticipate. We want you to be able to trust our services and know that we aren’t taking advantage of you in your time of need.
- Build up purchase accrual – Every time you renew, you increase the amount of Comfort Cash you have in your account. This Comfort Cash can be used toward the purchase of new systems or accessories.
We utilize an operational showroom that allows us to review your lifestyle so we can customize your home comfort needs. At Charlie’s Heating & Cooling, our customers can expect us to go the extra mile to take care of their HVAC concerns.
You Can Trust Us for HVAC Maintenance
We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. Our technicians are also NATE certified. For our customers, this means technicians who receive in-depth training to:
- Accurately inspect your heating and cooling systems
- Identify developing problems
- Recommend corrective action
- Make effective and lasting repairs
When you need effective heating or AC maintenance in Asheboro, Greensboro, High Point or Lexington, NC, contact Charlie’s Heating & Cooling. You can trust that our technicians know how to evaluate and repair a variety of heating and air conditioning systems. Call us to set up an HVAC maintenance plan that suits your needs and budget.