Greensboro Residents Breathe Easier with Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
Indoor air quality (IAQ) management is a very important part of the heating, ventilation and cooling processes in your home or business. Throughout the year, your HVAC system controls the intrusion of contaminants and helps to regulate humidity levels. Many factors affect indoor air quality, so your HVAC system will only be able to do so much if those other areas aren’t monitored as well.
Charlie’s Heating & Cooling Helps You Conquer IAQ Challenges
At Charlie’s Heating & Cooling, to effectively manage indoor air quality, we make sure our clients understand everything that poses a threat to IAQ. Poor indoor air quality is more than foul odors in your home or business. In fact, some threats cannot be detected at all by the senses.
When you schedule air quality testing, we look for obvious culprits such as dust, pet dander and smoke particles. However, bacteria and fungi are more common than many realize. That is why air quality testing is so important – especially if there are persons who are ill or suffer from respiratory problems. We also advise clients about the importance of:
- Installing carbon monoxide alarms to protect everyone from the harmful gas
- Repairing leaks and controlling humidity levels to prevent the growth of mildew and other fungi
- Avoiding the use of harsh chemicals or taking measures to properly store any chemicals used
- Checking labels or verifying with furniture and carpet suppliers that products have been off-gassed to prevent them from releasing harmful compounds
- Limiting or avoiding the use of harmful cleaning products
- Scheduling regular maintenance to ensure the HVAC system is cleaned thoroughly
- Changing or cleaning the air filter as specified by the manufacturer
- Checking doors and windows for cracks and gaps that could allow polluted air indoors
By cleaning the ducts and other parts of the HVAC system, the unit will be able to filter contaminants effectively. This process also protects your HVAC system from damage. By being vigilant about eliminating indoor air pollution, you can reduce energy costs and repair and medical bills. Businesses eliminate HVAC-related problems that affect the customer experience and reduce employee productivity. Managing IAQ can even help to extend the lives of your heating and cooling units.
Indoor Air Quality Improvement Experts
Heeding valuable advice will go a long way toward improving IAQ. At Charlie’s Heating & Cooling, we help you to successfully tackle indoor air quality threats with our line of powerful air cleaners and other IAQ products. Our air humidifiers, air purifiers and ventilators will remove even the smallest particles including bacteria and viruses. We also offer whole-home solutions for a more effective approach to tackling contaminants throughout your home.
If you would like to learn more about conquering indoor air quality threats in High Point, Lexington, Asheboro, Denton, Randleman, Ramseur, and Greensboro, North Carolina, contact the experts at Charlie’s Heating & Cooling today. We use several strategies when analyzing and treating your indoor air for the best results.